Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday, September 10

Good morning all.
    Feeling good this am, great to wake up hangover free again! I've made it af Monday through Thursday 2 weeks in a row. Somewhere I've read that it takes six weeks to make something a habit. Hopefully on the way to that end. Have been calculating the savings, and it sure sounds good! Wish it were in the hand right now. Anyhow, good luck to everyone in reaching your goal today!

Hi Fancy

Well done, that's the great thing about MWO we all do it our own way. I dont know about you but I was an every day drinker so staying AF any day at all in the beginning was a success. To any of you newbies struggling out there take it one day at a time ODAT and check in and let us know how you are doing.

Rustop

Comment

Hi Fancy, good job, i am trying to stop week day drinking as 2-3 bottles a night is getting seriously out of hand, i want to moderate at weekends as well but think i got to take the option of quitting all together for a while, how do you get on at the weekends? have a good weekend all

Comment

Hi its day 15 for me i feel ok apart from still being a bit tired and craving sweet things which i need to cut back on but i made it another day sober and thats the main prority for now. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X