Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sunday September 12

Good morning all.

Can you believe we are already to Sept 12? Month is flying by! I'm glad to have had some af days so that I can participate. Didn't stay af yesterday, but only a few beers so not too unhappy. Progress at least. Just having morning coffee, getting geared up. Best wishes to everyone to reach your goal for Sunday!

ODAT Sunday September 12

Hi FancyC!

Thank you for starting these threads the past few times! I would hate to see the ODAT thread go away. Hey if your ok with having just a few beers, then I think everyone else is ok with that too. If you can moderate, then thats great. I really have a very hard time moderating, its best for me just to not drink nothing.

Im still taking my Antabuse, so of course not drinking. Having some sleep issues, but nothing major. Might get some Melatonin today to see if that helps.

Happy Sunday to all who comes along! Dont be fooled today by thinking that drinking today will be a good thing. For most of us, its really a very bad thing that nothing good comes out of.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Sunday September 12

Hi Fancy and to those who follow! I had a lovely swim with my girls this morning at the gym. It's day 21 for me today, 3 weeks AF yeh!!! I'm going to treat myself to a bar of chocolate and watch the repeat of Xfactor ha ha! Beats drinking! Have a happy Sober Sunday everyone
      :lilangel:

Comment

ODAT Sunday September 12

Hey Spinning!

Congrats to you on day 21! Thats great Glad you are having some great quality time with your girls, its sure hard to have quality time with anybody when drinking.

You deserve that chocolate bar and maybe another! If it makes you feel any better, I really dont think a little sugar puts the weight on. I think its more the booze and fattening food.
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Sunday September 12

Thanks Overit! I've been to the gym 5 times this week so bring on the treats x
          :lilangel:

Comment

ODAT Sunday September 12

Hi everyone its day 17 for me. Just went out for coffee earlier and a cheese bagel. Havin a lovely bar of chocolate now. Havn't done much exercise this week but hey its sunday and i'm sober so a little treat for today. Have a nice sunday and mind the booze. xxx

Comment

ODAT Sunday September 12

hey odat family......sober sunday here too!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
              X