Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday September 15

Good morning everyone.

Went to bed as soon as I arrived home from work last night, and stayed there! Still have a bit of a head cold, but feeling better. Family are all up and out of the house as well. Glad it was a short lived illness! Looking forward to another af day today. Need to find a way to hold onto this feeling I have right now. All too often, the feeling of wanting to stay af vanishes! Holding on tight! Hope you all reach your goals for today!

Hi Fancy

I was in bed by 7 too last night !! Think my body is just in need of some TLC right now. You know I was only thinking today if I could bottle this good feeling I would be 6 months AF by now!! Back to Day 2 and its witching hour, already had 1000mg of L -Glut and 300 of Kudzu this lunchtime and will be taking another lot in about an hour. Have a great day
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hi Fancy and Panno-
      Good to see you Fancy I've been following the ODAT thread. I'd posted on yesterday's but here you are!
      I slipped last eve and had 4 glasses of wine - just let my work stress and being over tired get the best of me. But I'm back to wanting that awesome feeling of being AF!
      I'm going to follow your lead Panno on "taking another lot" during the "wine hours."
      Hope you two have a great AF wonderful feeling day!

Comment

Hi Fancy, Panno and Mere.

On day 11 AF and have def been taking it ODAT (thanks Mere for translating).
        Good luck to everyone today for staying AF. Thinking of you all and hope you feel better soon Fancy.

Big hugs.

EL:h

Comment

Day 16 AF today, the last few days I've been so disillusioned with life and everything that I'm taking ODAT again after a good week or so.... Glad to say that I've managed to stay AF though

Hope we're all staying on trak to our goals:l:l
          AF since 31/08/2010... every day the AF total gets bigger...

So do you drink Lee? .... Actually no I don't Jeff........

Comment

Working...
          X