X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to you all!

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here

It is great for me to be able to communicate with folks who know what I am going thru!
    I am like many of you. I have been out of controll with my drinking for ALONG time and need to quit before I, die, lose my family, go broke and or all the above.
    I was able to get a prescription from my Doctor for the Topamax. Can any of you tell me abou the different side effects, I am concerned about this
    :thanks:

Hello to you all!

newstart, welcome! not on topa myslef but ther's a ton of info on the site if you poke around.
    I'm only AF since halloween. went through hell, but feeling better noticibly.
    stay in touch and let us know how you are doing,
    D
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hello to you all!

Hello

This is my 2nd day off alcohol.try to stay positive. I personally dont feel the need for tablets as i am just trying to moderate my drinking. I am on the verge of losing my fella so i have to try my best.

I hope you do well( just keep thinking about yourfamily)

Kath:welcome:

Comment

Hello to you all!

Hello Newstart,

Well it IS good to have a blog. I have tried to quit many times, but now I am fed up. I mean there is this shaky man in the mirror every morning. Who am I kidding?. My father died of this and it is rampant in the family, so I am getting real for a change.

I figure if my Golden that I love dearly doesn't need wine at night then I'll take an example from her.

Bob

Comment

Hello to you all!

xxxxx

Attached files [img]/converted_files/268192=1120-attachment.jpg[/img]
          If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
          X