Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday September 18

Good morning everyone.
    Waking up to a hangover free Saturday. Feels wonderful to start the day this way. I have taken on an extra shift today, so need to gear up! Chores to finish up when I get home so that tomorrow can truly be my day off! You know, not too many Saturdays in the last few years have I awakened this way! Need to make sure that I am celebrating this feeling throughout the day! Good luck to eveyone in reaching their goals today!

Good afternoon everyone. |Its dull here and it has been raining. Day 23 for me and it is great to wake without a hangover. Got a busy day too house stuff to do and later i'm going to an AA meeting. I always try to get at least on in over the weekend. Have a good saturday and and hope you do ok over the rest of the weekend.

Comment

Hi Firefox
      Where do you go in Dublin to an AA meeting? any i went to are mostly men

Comment

Hi Jody i mostly go to Dun Laoghaire or Bray. Most meetings there are more men than women but as long as i'm not the only female i don't mind. I have heard of a meeting in Molesworth st in Dublin city which is for women only. Its thursday at 5pm. I haven't been yet as i don't know exactly where it is. Where in Ireland are you? i'm on Southside of Dublin in Loughlinstown.

Comment

Hello
          Well I woke up to a hangover free day yesterday (Saturday) and it felt awesome! Today I woke up hangover free too but I did have 2 glasses of wine with my daughter last night. Bummer. Now I have to start back on Day 1. I'm thankful I didn't polish off a whole bottle or more last nigh though! It could have been a lot worse I guess. I just need to keep trying.
          Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. I'm going to clean up the last of my vegetable garden today. Lots of work out there!

Comment

Working...
          X