Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sunday September 19

Good morning everyone.
    Didn't manage to moderate as well as planned, but certainly better than I have done in the past. Today I am headed out to an outdoor festival with my family. Should be a beautiful day for it too. Football Sundays are another hard time for me! Best wishes to all in reaching their goals for today!

ODAT Sunday September 19

Hi FancyC!

Thank you for starting the ODAT thread lately. ODAT is one of my favorite threads. If you did better than the past, then I would say that is some progress. I decided that for now, for me to drink at all is just too risky and something I dont want to do. For me, none is better than one.

Just took my Antabuse pill, so definately no drinking for me today!

Happy Sober Sunday to all who follow
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Sunday September 19

Good afternoon Fancy and Overit. Its day 24 for me and i'm struggling with cravngs. I'm trying hard not to cave in as i'm close to my first 30 days. know i'll be disgusted with myself if i go out for wine so i'm trying to distract myself. I might go for a walk later if it doesn't rain again. Anyway i wish you both luck with your goals today and to anyone who follows.

Comment

ODAT Sunday September 19

Hi Firefox!!!

Im sorry you are dealing with cravings today, Trust me... I am so familiar with those. I think most of us are!

Your SO close to your 30 days!! I know it will be such a sense of acomplishment for you to get there!

This sounds crazy, but can you eat a big meal or something? I always found it hard to drink on a full belly. Might not be good for the wasteline, but if it sends those cravings away then so what!

You said a walk, that sounds good too.

Sending you strength to defeat those damn cravings!!! Post alot today if that helps too!
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Sunday September 19

Thanks overit i'm just goin to have dinner so that might help and after i'll go for a walk locally. Its been dull here with showers all day but i'll get out anyway. I have a book to fiinsh so that will take my mind of things. I've been through many cravings before too so i'll get through this as the evening goes on. I do find if i eat about 6 or 7 i don't really want to drink. Thanks for your support i wish a good sunday evening. I'll check in later and keep reading the posts. :l

Comment

Working...
          X