Hideit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hideit

First time posting going into hospital next month to get dried out Really scared
    Your support much appreciated..

Hideit

Hiya Hideit, and Welcome!

Great move going to hospital to de-tox. It is de-tox that you're talking about? A few day's stay?
    You'll be fine. It's scary, sure, but for me, the alternative, that is to keep drinking, and virtually collapse and die from the inside out, is much scarier. Go for it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hideit

Hi Hide it,

That does sound scary, but there are others here (and I hope they pipe in!) who found inpatient treatment gave them the leg up they needed to get their lives back. The good thing is you'll have support around you every day, along with people in the same boat so you can support each other. Get everything you can out of it to free yourself from AL jail. Good luck! : )

Pride
      AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
      "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Hideit

Welcome Hideit :l

Just wanted to say hello and good luck, you sound quite anxious and I can understand why. I read your post on My Story and think that you are a very brave and courageous woman and have been through so much over the years that you really deserve the chance of finding yourself and having a life without acohol.

Keep posting there is a lot of wisdom and support on here.

Dewdrop :h
        Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Hideit

Congrats on making such a big decision Hideit. It will be worth it in the long run even if it seems very scary right now. Just look at it as a new chapter in your life....one that will be better than the last chapters! Just stay strong and continue to post. We are here for you!
          AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

Hideit

Hi Hideit
            All the very best wishes for the challenge in front of you
            You can do this I'm there for you
            Regards Lillyloo

Comment

Working...
            X