Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday September 21

Good morning to all.

Hope everyone is doing well. I am doing good, plan to be af for today. Have had my walk in for the morning, first shift of work done, and midday errands complete. I have Dr's appt this afternoon, so couple more hours and work and I'm out. Plan to work on household chores this evening, and start packing for holiday. This should keep me busy enough to stick with my plan. Still unsure of total plan for the weekend, but thinking of several possibilities. Just don't want to waste away my vacation, literally. Best wishes to you all in achieving your goals for today!

I'm going on vacation at the end of October, FC; first one in 30 years where I won't be drinking. Ironically, it's an all-inclusive deal, with all drinks free! Eh, they can have 'em. I don't want to waste another vacation away either. Have a blast! : )

xoxo Pride
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Go on Fancy!! Bet you can't wait for your hols!
      Just take it ODAT like you do at home.

ELxx

16 days AF

Comment

Evening everyone oh i wish i had a holday to look forward to even a weekend break. Well its almost the end of day 26 for me. I went to an AA meeting at 1pm today and then n to city to shop. Got a nice beige cardigan its 3/lenth with 2 pockets. Need more winter clothes now as it will be getting colder but its been very warm and sunny last 2 days with no rain. Just got some food shoppng also and now just chilling in front of tv till bed time. Wish you all a pleasent evening. Good nite!!

Comment

Thanks Pride and Ember. Hope that I can keep those good thoughts in front of my mind. Came home, thinking a cold one would be great, am here instead with a chocolate treat! Firefox, Fall is my favorite season, hoping that winter will hold off for a good long while. Just love the crisp feel in the air and the colors of the trees! You are right though, will need to break out the warmer wear soon. Sounds like you all are doing great, hope you have a wonderful evening!

Comment

Anyone mind if I hop in? I was here at the beginning of the year and did really well. Unfortunately, I have slipped up and need to start again.

I have cleared the house of AL, stocked up on L-Glut and I am ready for Day 1. I really need to take this ODAT and really enjoyed this thread before.
            CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Working...
            X