Really not alone in this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really not alone in this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbaRyDLMvA[/video]]YouTube - Ferguson Speaks From The Heart

I dont know how to post videos but this is one worth watching. Chris ferguson speaks about dealing with alcoholism and it really hits home. He talks about being on a binger on christmas eve and says something along the lines of it was his last time...then he says "i hope it was my last time" and that shows what a struggle this is. He speaks of the mind of an alcoholic and self medicating...I am not good at explaining but his story is touching. He says he has been away from it for 15 years and it keeps trying to pull him back...its a battle. I keep coming up with excuses in my head saying I can just have a few and be ok...I am mad that i did slip up and drink one beer before my 30 days was up. But I wont fall back into it. The next 30 really will be complete alcohol free. He talks about how there are people who just cant drink alcohol and he is one of them. I am one of them. Has the worst effect on me. One leads to ten. I do not know moderation. Everytime I think of having a drink or saying I am not that bad I need to watch this video.

Really not alone in this

oh yea

and it is funny to watch as well. he delivers his message with humor!

Comment

Really not alone in this

I've seen it.... it's really cool

Comment

Really not alone in this

Okkslady, that was awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Really not alone in this

I really love listening to his story. I too can relate to so much that he says.

Thanks for linking this.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Really not alone in this

Thanks for sharing! Good stuff
            :lilangel:

Comment

Really not alone in this

I have seen this before and it is really good stuff. Thanks for sharing!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Really not alone in this

Thanks for sharing, I love Craig Ferguson and this was really, really great.

Comment

Really not alone in this

powerful and enlightening stuff takes alot of courage to admit that on national tv, c we truely are not alone people!!

Comment

Working...
                  X