Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday October 7

Good morning all
    Came home last night to hubby having drinks! Was upset, but went out to do errands right quick. I was able to calm myself enough to realize that I wasn't missing out on anything, this was my choice, and what I wanted. Just needed to get that distance from home because I was so there with him! Once I was away, it all fell into place. This doesn't often happen to me, and I just hope that it could be a repeated action! Anyway, so glad to wake up hangover free today! Best wishes to all in reaching their goals for today!

ODAT Thursday October 7

Good Job FancyC!
    I'm so glad you were able to distance yourself and realize that you were not missing out on anything! I hope you enjoy your hangover-free day, they're wonderful aren't they?
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thursday October 7

FancyC, great job! My husband drinks daily, a reasonable amount of wine with his evening dinner. I've had to learn to deal with it, and you will too. He puts his wine in a coffee mug so it isn't quite so obvious.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
      X