Question re Kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question re Kudzu

Hi - I'm new here and am about to order my first round of supplies. I'm buying the book and the tapes for total abstinence (already know I can't moderate).

From reading and getting responded to from an earlier post, in addition to the book and tapes, I thought I would buy the Kudzu and the All-in-One powder. I think I can do without the supplements because I eat super healthy - everything (just about) organic, from scratch, lots of healthy fruits and vegetables, etc.

I'm only 3 days AF but feeling really strong (with the help of this website).

Here's my main question: I'm not really having cravings for whatever reason (really thankful for that)..........but I don't want to crater either. So, I thought I would take the Kudzu to stave off the cravings just in case. (I've tried to quit twice and relapsed).

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW KUDZU IS TAKEN -- DO YOU MIX IT IN WATER, SAY, EVERY EVENING? If I do get a craving it would be at the 5pm cocktail hour -- does it work quickly in case a craving sneaks up on you??

Thanks for any info you can give me on the Kudzu.

Question re Kudzu

Sheri, you are a life saver! You were really helpful on my first post too. Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
    X