yuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuck

been on the juice this weekend and have finally decided fuck it, im stopping! Im hopeless with alcohol and have been scared to stop but ive got to! tonights my last nite of booze and am looking forward and not backwards. too much tiredness inability to think straight and being nasty when im hungover! Ive ben drinking today, not a lot but enough to realise that im btter off without it. Need some support in my next step and I know its here! Booze is the devil, im possesed but im going to get this demon out of my life forever. Day 1 tomorrow is going to be hard, im going to bee a grumpy fucker for a while but this is it. Goodbye mood swings, anxiety and all the other shit! IM GOING TO BE A HAPPY IDIOT FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuck

Good for you Over it. When you wake up in the morning I hope you come and read your post and remember your determination, you need that in spades - but obviously like the rest of us you've gone past the point of booze making you happy, so if you're feeling miserable drinking you might as well feel a bit miserable giving it up - cos you won't stay feeling miserable, so so quickly you start feeling brilliant and happy and healthy. I'm not a zealot - trust me, but this sober life is very underrated - Sunday morning, sitting up in bed 8AM, no hangover, no guilt, nice cup of tea ----priceless!!
    Molly
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

yuck

Go for it over it..we are all behind you!!! Just remember too that if you feel yuck tomorrow...that nothing lasts forever....it will pass and you will feel better soon!
      Chook

Comment

yuck

Good luck over it. Good idea to re read your post as Molly said. It is a hard battle this AF route but so worth it when you wake up hangover free. There hardly seems a good word to be said for drinking alcohol as one drink is never enough and more than that leads to all the horrible things you mentioned.
        Remember we are here for you!!

Comment

yuck

Over it - like how you just tell it like it is. Stay strong - best advice I could give would be to get rid of all the AL in the house. When you feel tempted, try to remember the mornings when you wake up and you didn't drink the night before. Feels good - huh?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Working...
          X