day 5 AF and frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 5 AF and frustrated

Sunny, thank you for this information. I wasn't aware of the GABA neurotransmitters and receptors. This is something I will have to read up on.

Comment

day 5 AF and frustrated

Hi There Cuckoo,

Fantastic work on your al free journey. The lack of sleep is indeed frustrating and in my experience it takes about 7 days of insomnia before sheer exhaustion sets in. Are you taking any supps? If not maybe you could try Melatonin as suggested by others and also Magnesium Complex 2x daily..one in the morning and one one hour before bed. VItamin B3 (niacinamide) 500mg 1 in the morning and one one hour before bed (natural anti-anxiety, very calming) and Vitamin C to saturation point which in most people is reached at around 6,000mg per day (also a natural anti-depressant/anxiety and calming aid). Good luck with your journey, Saffy
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

day 5 AF and frustrated

Thank you, Saffy. I did get some sleep last night but I appreciate your suggestions on the natural anti-anxiety B3 and th Vitamin C (natural anti-depressant). Will try both along with the magnesium.

Comment

Working...
        X