Trying again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying again

I found this forum 5 years ago. I tryed everything back then and nothing worked. 4 Years later and im back to find theres a new drug (baclofen) Im going to give it a go.
    AF for 5 days , I want to be AF when my baclofen arrives i just hope i can get on with it better than i did with TOPA and Antibuse (spelling)

Phil

Trying again

Hi Bounce

Just dropping by to say :welcome: and great to have you on board. I'm afraid I don't know much about the meds as I haven't used them so far but wouldn't rule anything out if it helps stay sober. Good luck and be nice to get to know you.

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Trying again

Bounce, I found this forum 3 years ago and had some moderate success for the 1st year but since then haven't been doing too well but like you today is day 5 AF for me. Hang in there. Lots of support here. Hope you get the baclofen soon.

Take care and welcome.

Comment

Trying again

bounce, welcome back. Good for you being willing to try something else. The only way to fail is to quit trying.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Trying again

Bounce, just wanted to say hello and good luck with trying again. I'm new here but have found it to be an invaluable resource for me already. The people are so helpful and have such good advice! I'm feeling much better already - day 5 AF for me.

Comment

Trying again

welcome back just give it your best and read post and ask any and all ..for help and surport we are here for you
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
            X