ODAT Tuesday October 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday October 12

Good morning. Hope this day finds everyone strong and well. Am rushing through my day, but I am getting things done! Feels good to put a close on some of the little paperwork details in my life. Sometimes it's hard to believe how much I can just let it build up. I have put several items in the "to be filed" pile this am. Now I just need a day to do the filing! Best wishes to you all in achieving your goals today!

ODAT Tuesday October 12

Good Morning FancyC and all those to come!
    It's a beautiful Tuesday morning here! I was out sick yesterday, I've been having a really bad sinus headache for the last few days, so I took yesterday off to "rest". At least I didn't call in due to a hangover (believe me, there were many of those in the past!)
    Had a good busy weekend, spent too much money, but I had fun doing it!
    Hope everyone is well....stay strong!
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday October 12

Hi all,
      Fancy C, I used to have a "to be filed" pile, but it just got more out of control over time. I've gotten much better about putting things into at least a few categories in file folders.

K9Lover, if you have sinus infections, you could investigate nasal irrigation. This technique has eliminated sinus infections for me. I wish my doctor had recommended it years ago instead of round after round of antibiotics. Let me know if you want more info.

The weather here is gradually clearing and warming into a lovely fall day. When my soup gets done I will take the dog on a run.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
      X