oh god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh god

done it again. this has to stop. i'm having trouble making it through the night...feel like i'm having a mini break down.

oh god

Chin up Michelle.
    It does sometimes seem that it's too hard but once you get over the first big hump and give yourself some time to get your head around life again, it really does get better and better.
    I quit a thousand times, and a thousand times I failed.
    Be good to yourself and don't let it in any more.:l

Comment

oh god

Michelle - there are some nice chatters in the chat room if that would help. Sorry you're struggling. I guess you've been here before?? So, you probably know the drill. Just know that you are not alone.

Hugs

Comment

oh god

i think my issue is that i no longer look at drink in the same way. I don't crave it, i don't need it. i'm much happier without, i see al that that but recently i've been struggling with life itself. So every so often i decide to cut myself a break and drink which isn't cutting myself a break it's just adding to the shit.
        Todays a new start. AGAIN.

Comment

oh god

lil.michelle;981999 wrote: i think my issue is that i no longer look at drink in the same way. I don't crave it, i don't need it. i'm much happier without, i see al that that but recently i've been struggling with life itself. So every so often i decide to cut myself a break and drink which isn't cutting myself a break it's just adding to the shit.
          Todays a new start. AGAIN.
          I understand and that wonderful vicious cycle, I'm depressed because I drink, therefore I drink to get rid of the depression.

I've found myself looking myself in the eye in the mirror of a morning the last few days. I never did that when drunk/hungover.

Comment

oh god

Dust yourself off Michelle....let's try this again. I'm right here with you. You CAN do it...

:h
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
            X