ODAT Saturday October 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday October 16

Good morning all. Have been having some less than positive days in the recent past, but am working to get it back. Had a wrench thrown into todays plan yesterday, but you know the saying "It's all about how you handle plan B". Well, I plan to handle it gracefully today! Best wishes to all in achieving their goals for today!

ODAT Saturday October 16

Good morning all. Fancy I wanted to commend you on your commitment to keeping this thread alive. Sorry your plans were foiled for tonight. Hope your plan B is even more enjoyable than plan A would have been!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Saturday October 16

Hello my Friends! Hi Fancy and R.C.!

My month of OcSober has not been all that sober. But... Today is a new day and a chance to do much better.

Seriously considering doing the Antabuse again. One month on, one month off??? I suppose thats a crazy way to do it, but then again, Im kinda a crazy person!

Im in pretty good spirits today. Going to do some things with my son this afternoon. Oh, IM NOT DRINKING TODAY!!!

Hope you are both loving yourselves today, right R.C.???
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Saturday October 16

Hey OI. Good to see you!! Being most kind to myself today. Sounds like you are too! No plans to drink tonight but my Mom is coming and we may share 1 bottle(750ml) of wine. NO MORE. FOR SURE

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Saturday October 16

If you can share a bottle of wine with your Mom and drink no more, then I say good for you! I think thats whats called "normal" drinking. My problem, as we all know, its Im not much of a normal drinker!

Good to hear from you R.C.! You know I care about you and always hope to see you doing good, no not good, GREAT!!!!

Love ya!!!

Comment

ODAT Saturday October 16

I would call that "normal" too OI. I am still not always a normal drinker though, but I am coming along again. I don't know if you read it but I am going to watch my oldest's horse competition on Sunday. This a another breakthrough...hopefully it keeps building. Love to you Lisa!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Saturday October 16

Oh thats AWESOME!!!! A step in the right direction for sure!!! Oh, I pray those issues get mended. Life is too short to not have those you love in your lives. I hope your kids wise up to that pretty quick or I am going to spank them! I dont care what happened with them R.C. They need to FORGIVE. I hope they do soon.

Comment

ODAT Saturday October 16

Hi everyone Another af day for me. I haven't done very well in the october challange either but its day 2 sober and tommorrow's another day. Wish you all a good saturday evening.

Comment

Working...
                X