Comment

Day 1 Again

yes
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Day 1 Again

I'm in there if anyone wants to talk!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 1 Again

Janka, I understand completely. After over a week without alcohol I gave in on Sunday. Was in an alcohol induced fog Sunday and Monday. Janka, I don't know about you but I know I don't want to do this to myself anymore. IMHO, I feel that we log on to this site looking for support and if that support is lagging or isn't what we want/expect, we use it as an excuse to drink. The funny thing is, is that no matter how much support/encouragement we get on this site or else where, the final decision to take that first drink is ours and we need to own that. Janka, you asked for help as I did but what we need to realize is the help starts with us.

Comment

Day 1 Again

that's the nail on the head....I finally resorted to antabuse to het 3 weeks under my belt.....that's the smartest thing i have done in a while...and K9 helped convince me to do it
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Day 1 Again

mama bear;985118 wrote: that's the nail on the head....I finally resorted to antabuse to het 3 weeks under my belt.....that's the smartest thing i have done in a while...and K9 helped convince me to do it
              you're spot on there MB..(fellow Jan )..

Comment

Day 1 Again

I've been there MANY MANY times. You've got all of us to lean on hunni, we're here for you. Hope you're ok.

Comment

Day 1 Again

hang in there

You know this is my day one also(again) but before i never had this site or these great people to help. Janka you and i are going to tag team al. I will not drink as a promise to you and will talk to you each day. now can you do the same for me? We can beat this
                  spike buck 4:thanks:

Comment

Working...
                  X