50 Days and Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 Days and Thanks

I was just chatting to one of my wonderful supportive friend who have spent the last 10 months encouraging and never doubting me and I just realised I'm 50 days sober today, I say sober and not AF as I did have two glasses of wine on h/bs b'day about 4 weeks ago still a little peeved over that but at the same time I'm using it to think back on and keep on track... I can't even remember ever having gone this long without a drink even if it was the odd one or two whilst I was expecting...

Finding it hard to believe the change in the last few weeks I'm so much more confident with alcohol, how the hell did that happen, already doing things I would never have dreamed off and I cope with my stress better than I ever did before.. and the time I hvae with the kids now is so precious and I embrace everything I now do with them as oppose to my having to deal with hangovers and guilt....

Right I'll go back to my reading and lurking but I just wanted to thank all the wonderful people here for your support on this journey of mine...:l:l:l:thanks::thanks:
    AF since 31/08/2010... every day the AF total gets bigger...

So do you drink Lee? .... Actually no I don't Jeff........

50 Days and Thanks

Design, congrats on your progress! Thanks for posting as it helps us all!!

Comment

50 Days and Thanks

Good on you DFL. Main thing is you are sober - your body is healthy and you're feeling strong QED!!!
      Molly
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

50 Days and Thanks

Design, I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you are in a really good place You are doing great - go you!! :l
        AF since 13th July 2010
        NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

50 Days and Thanks

excellent job and so inspiring!!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

50 Days and Thanks

Good job!

Comment

50 Days and Thanks

Well done! It's a joy to read about the wonderful AF state of being you have found.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
              X