ODAT Wednesday October 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all. I made it af on Tuesday, with a little help of course. Thank you again. I was very happy upon awakening this morning, I must say. Tonight, I have an extra shift at work, so no worries for me today. I won't be drinking. Strange how sometimes it can be so much easier to be af than on other days. It is a beautiful day today, and I am sending best wishes to everyone in reaching your daily goals.

Thanks for starting the thread, again Fancy!- Day 2 for me- and feeling really great!
    Hi to all that follow!
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Hi FancyC and Fluff...and those to come!
      Another AF day for me, not doing so great with the smokes though...quit for 11 days and thought "oh this is easy"...then bam, ugh! Will keep trying though...
      Everyone have a great Wednesday!
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Afternoon ladies. Not AF last night, but not drunk either. Will have a tea night tonight. Lovely day here too. K9 smokes are hard to give up. Keep trying.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

When I gave up smoking it wasn't so bad- I think because no-one around me smoked-so made it easier- however, everyone around me drinks so it's much harder....K9 -keep trying-
          Hi RC- glad last night wasn't a bad one- I'll be having tea this evening,too!
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Nice Fluff! What kind will you be drinking??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

new bee

trying to stop drinking how do you handle the cravings?
              spike buck 4:thanks:

Comment

Hi Spike and welcome. Do you mean physical or mental cravings? I've never had physical cravings just mental thoughts to self medicate emotional pain away.

I will go find the Tool Box and post it to you since I now know exactly where it is.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

You can download the MY WAY OUT book instantly from the store here. Off hand some natural aids to reduce physical cravings are L-glutamine(adequate doses), Kava(again strength is important) and GABA. Drink lemon water for detoxing the liver.

Many people start their own thread and give folks some background so they are better able to comment, encourage and give support.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                  X