ODAT Thursday October 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday October 21

Good morning. Hope everyone is feeling good and strong today! Not sure where I am, was out late (at work), and tired usually makes for a weaker me. Have some time before I need to be back to work, so off for a nap to strengthen me up! Planning on shopping and library this evening to keep me af. Best wishes to you all in achieving your goals for today!

ODAT Thursday October 21

Hello everyone!! I wanted to drop in and invite you to read '10-21' thread in General Discussion. TLRGS has 3 years sober today, and has been and inspiration to so many for years here. Please feel free to come by and add your comments. He is a friend to all!!
    Ruby
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ODAT Thursday October 21

Another af day for me . Just chilling at home.

Comment

ODAT Thursday October 21

Morning gals! Fluff I ended up not joining you in tea only last night. Last minute invite to a friend's for spaghetti dinner and had a couple of glasses of wine. I hope my honesty does not derail anyone. I'm meeting my goals the last couple of weeks. Best wishes for you all.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Thursday October 21

Hey Rc- totally understand-
          Hi Fancy, Ruby-I'll check out his thread-thanx-,
          Firefox- chillin's good-
          Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ODAT Thursday October 21

Another AF day here too!
            RC - Is your goal to moderate or abstain? I have total respect for people that can moderate, I know I CAN'T.
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thursday October 21

Hey Niner--my goal has always been moderation. There have been a few times I thought I wouldn't be able to but I am very encouraged again now that I have found people with the exact same circumstances I've found myself in the last 10 years.(family)
              I think I've finally found me again. That's not to say the situation is all better but knowing I'm not alone in this fight lifts a tremendous weight off my soul.
              Thanks for asking.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
              X