Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I want to try MWO...

Hi all.:new:
    I've decided to make a big change in my life, to quit/cut down on my alcohol intake in order to be healthier for my kids, to live longer and have more energy to deal with them, to have more energy and time to do the many things I like to do. Not smoking (I only smoke at night when drinking) and eating less by not craving fatty food when hungover would be added bonuses, too.

I read a lot of the posts here and have decided to order the book to see if this system might work for me, and then go from there. The hypnosis and increased exercise make sense to me, although I'm a little skeptical about the herbs and leery of the strong medication. It sure seems worth a try, though. I'm in my mid-forties and have gone on "health kicks" occasionally but not in the past few years. They have never lasted more than a few months, either. I need something that will stick in spite of lots of daily stress in my life.

I think I want to try MWO...

HI Dipsa and welcome. Read the book and take from it what you want. We have people here taking the medication, some only doing supplements, some just CDs, some doing nothing at all. It is all about what is comfortable for you. If anything, you will get a lot of support here. Good luck.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
    X