ODAT Monday October 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday October 25

Good morning everyone. Rain is starting here in my area. Seems to be a bit of a downer, and so are Mondays, yuck! Just kind of makes you want to stay in bed all day. Haven't made a plan yet for tonight, but may be ready just to curl up with a good book for the evening. Gathered materials for Halloween costumes over the weekend, just need a trip to the thrift store for the final touches. Planning to do that on Wednesday. Best wishes to everyone in reaching their goals for today!

ODAT Monday October 25

Morning Fancy and those to follow. Had a great weekend balanced with some visiting, working and laziness too. Had a bit too much wine Saturday night but not ridiculous and did not ruin my Sunday.
    How many children do you have Fancy? I remember frantically making costumes at the last minute. Had some good ones the kids were thrilled with.
    Make a good day!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Monday October 25

Tool Box Tip

Had 1 AF day on Sat. yesterday was not. Read a tip and a link in the tool box about saying the following ~ ~ "I will not use drugs or alcohol today no matter what.?
      I used to do that with any new job I started. I told myself not matter what happened I would stick it out for the 1st two weeks "no matter what". It always worked and then after the two weeks I would reassess the situation. I would then either decide to stay or leave. But in the beginning it seems impossible at times. So now I am going to try and apply this "no matter what" attitude to drinking and see if it helps. So I say to anyone who wants to listen "I will not use alcohol today no matter what.? After today I will reassess and then set longer term goals when appropriate.

6 Things that a Recovering Alcoholic Needs to Learn in Order to Stay Sober

Comment

ODAT Monday October 25

Hi Everyone!
        Checking in late today because I had some peope call in sick, so I had to cover for them and wasn't able to log in. I had a good weekend, went to the Olive Garden for lunch with my family and then Saturday night I colored the tips of my daughters hair dark red...she's been begging for a while, so I finally gave in and it's so cute...nothing drastic...plus it should wash out in 2-3 weeks, but I think its adorable!
        Sunday was church then dinner with my parents. And oh yeah, I fit a couple of naps in there too...and of course reading...I'm on page 823 of a 1,000 book
        Hope everyone is doing well today!!
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
        X