ODAT Tuesday October 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday October 26

Good morning everyone. Didn't make it through my Monday af as I wanted. Today is a new day though, and I will make it! RC, I have two sons, only one left at home. I work around children though and dress up every Halloween! I just love it. I am not personally very creative, so I rely on my family for alot of assistance. It turns out to be some good quality family time too, so everybody wins! Best wishes to everyone in achieving their goals for today!

ODAT Tuesday October 26

Hi FancyC and all those to come!
    Sorry to hear your evening didn't turn out as planned Fancy. I hope it wasn't too bad, and you're feeling okay today. Do you know what triggered you to give in? My big struggle right now is with cigarettes. I don't even smoke that much, but I'm finding it sooo difficult to give up the few that I do have. My daughter started crying when we were talking about it so I know I have to stop! She even wrote me a note that said "Let me just throw them away, I hate those things! The $6 is already wasted anyway!" Wow, talk about feeling bad. So here I am at day 1 of being nicotine free (yet again). I went 11 days a couple of weeks ago, so I know I can do it...I guess it's just a matter of really wanting to.
    Anyway, enough of my ramble. Hope everyone is well today!
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday October 26

Fancy I hope you're ok today too. What are your goals with al? Halloween sounds like a fun time for you still. I live in a bit of a remote area and don't usually have kids coming around so I turn the lights down and don't answer the odd comer. I've ended up with way too much choc for me to clean up in the past. Maybe this year I'll come into town to a friends where I'm sure she gets tons of kids. I vowed I would carve a pumpkin this year though!!

Good luck with the smokes there K9. It is a hard one. Nice to chat with you last night.

Oh-my yesterday. Had dinner out and did have two glasses of wine. All's well with that. Might have a couple tonight with a friend after thai chi, but that's it.

All the best. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Tuesday October 26

Fancy, just sending you good vibes and hoping that you can start on your road to sobriety. It is so worth it!

Comment

Working...
        X