ODAT Wednesday October 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning to all. Back to the drawing board again. I seem to have lost my motivation. Have a plan in place for tonight, so should turn good for me. My plan for now is af Monday through Thursday, and mod on the weekends. I keep track on my calendar everyday, and I must say that it is much better now than in the not so distance past. I quite smoking 2 1/2 yrs ago, with the help of Chantix. I figured that would be the harder one. I guess maybe because my goal is moderation, that is the difference. Anyhow, not going to give up on my goal. I have considered that maybe I should just be more flexible with moderating a couple nights a week, not worrying about what day. Thing is, I like getting up after an af night when work is on the agenda for the day. Well, thanks for listening. Hoping that you all reach your goals for today.

Hi FancyC and those to come!
    Sorry you hit a bump Fancy. What is your plan for tonight? I have to say that I have much respect for those that can moderate, I know that I can't! Now I'm working on quitting smoking...day 2 for me, I'm trying to hang in there.
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi fancyk9 and anyone else who posts after me. An af day for me i havn't been doing so well of late but i keep at it odat. Good luck with quiting the ciggies k9. Moding is not for me either as i ebd up back at square one. Wishing you all a nice wednesday.

Comment

Evening Ladies~~
        Fancy I can't offer any advice as I'm finding my way too. So far so good in the last few weeks. I did have to take my wine out of my house and give it to my girlfriend. She acts as the liquor store for me. So I can pick up a bottle of wine after work. It is only $4.00 for a premium wine that would cost me $13.00 at the liquor store. I then have no chance to open a second which was not acceptable and made me feel like a worn out dish rag the next day. Maybe I'm fooling myself in the long run but it's working well.
        Hope you're making it through the day NF K9.
        Firefox it's an AF night for me too.
        Hope you're all having a nice evening.
        Early night tonight for me!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
        X