ODAT Thursday October 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday October 28

Good morning all. In a rush today, beggar's night tonight! Holiday parties for the kiddies today at school. So much fun to see them enjoying! Dug out my book, "The Power of Positive Thinking", and am re-reading. Definitely helps me along. Good luck on quitting the smokes K9, I know that it is tough. Now if I could only get hubby to give it another try! RC and Firefox, I too am hanging in there, ODAT. I am very happy for any days af because there didn't used to be any at all! I try to concentrate on the victories, but sometimes it is just harder than others. Hope you all reach your goals for the day!

ODAT Thursday October 28

Hey All! Good for you Fancy. I know I am a hell of a lot better than I was 2years ago, 6 months ago and even 3 weeks ago. ODAT!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Thursday October 28

Hi Fancy & RC!
      Day 3 for me of no smoking. So far, so good. I won't give myself a pat on the back until I pass my previous 11 days (and 3 years ago I did 18 days)....so on day 20 I will buy myself a little treat

It's freezing here today in Central Cali, but supposed to warm up later...no wonder so many of us at work are sick, it's 35 degrees in the morning and 80 in the afternoon!

I have a 5 day weekend coming up, I took Mon-Wed off next week....just to relax! And I cannot wait!

Happy Thursday everyone!
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thursday October 28

Happy AF Thursday Everyone - good job K9 on the no smoking - as important as giving up Al, so hang in there.

Comment

Working...
        X