Lost in LA w/ headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost in LA w/ headache

First time checking this out. Still got a f- headache from last night and lost a good job prospect today, probably due to my glazed look and attitude.....
    Need to stop....barreling through way too much lately...bf not helping either
    I am going to look into this program....but I could also use some one to talk to....like a sponsor.
    So if your in the LA area...touch base
    No drinking tonight...yeah right!:

Lost in LA w/ headache

Hi,
    I hear your pain.Don't give up.I have been sobre for 33 days now.I had a car accident,lost my job,divorce and hell I am still here. I thought the bottle could kill my pain but found out it was controlling my life. I had to get really pissed off at myself and I was so sick of hangovers and wanted my senses back. Hey so far I am ok and I have no craving. When I have a bad day I will do something physical or go and have a bite to eat.whatever I was not gonna drink. Yes I went cold turkey...also quit smoking same time. There is hope my friend. Believe!

Comment

Lost in LA w/ headache

thanks for touching base. Sounds like we are in similar boats. Last night was a long evening, but I went to bed early and tossed and turned without. It was worth it. Today is a new day. You did not say if you were on the program or not.

Comment

Working...
      X