Trying again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying again!

Not sure why I keep doing this to myself but it's to stop the mindless cycle of getting sober just get drunk all over again. I just have to face the facts and keep posting on here. I have been off and on this site for a few years now and I ready to stick around and get the great support everyone here offers eachother. I just can't take this anymore.....I need stay sober for good and get the help from doctors for my anxiety issues. I know the next few days are going to stink. AL withdrawls are never easy at first. Going to sip just a little AL today to help with withdrawls and go at it after this. Thanks for listening everyone!

Trying again!

Hi there,

Welcome back! Since you've been here for a few years on and off as well, you probably know the drill. I've had enough as well, the constant going back and forth just made my anxiety worse. I wish you all the best, jump in!

Comment

Trying again!

Vikesfan, Welcome back. I'm 26 days AF and I attribute it to sticking close to this site. Best of luck.

Sending you peace and strength.

Choochie:welcome:

Comment

Trying again!

Thank you for the kind thoughts! Ready to take a little nap...drink lots of water today and do whatever it takes to make this work this time!:thanks:

Comment

Trying again!

Great nap and rest.

I drank a beer this morning to help with the anxiety. Took a a great nap. Took shower and ate some lunch. Yeah I feeling a little anxious, but i know this routine going threw minor withdrawls. After waking up I realized what a perfect drug alcohol is. It fixed everything for a little bit and than leaves you in a tangled mess after it. But isn't what makes it soo completely powerful....it trashes you and drags you up again to start all over again...it really is cycle.....just a bad one. Hope everyone is hanging in there...Sunday is AF for me....time stick with this...it will be fun watching the vikes game sober.

Comment

Trying again!

Welcome back. You know what you gotta do...just wanted to wish you well. I find it helpful to post on a daily thread or two as a way to start my day with my head on straight.

Strength and hope,

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Trying again!

vikesfan;993251 wrote: I realized what a perfect drug alcohol is. It fixed everything for a little bit and than leaves you in a tangled mess after it. But isn't what makes it soo completely powerful....it trashes you and drags you up again to start all over again...it really is cycle.....just a bad one.
              I hear ya!

Anyway just wanted to send you my best wishes, some strength and with a bit of luck hopefully the withdrawals won't be too bad. Hope to read more from you Vikes.
              Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Trying again!

Today just sucked!

My vikes lost....I am wanting to grap something and get pissed off....I am going AF again......I want to be mad...pissed...I want to tell everything to f-off..if you all know what I mean right now.

Comment

Working...
                X