ODAT Monday November 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday November 1

Good morning all. Starting off the new month today. Feeling good, ready to go. Had a wonderful weekend, company stayed til late afternoon yesterday. Did some shopping and catching up. Very nice. November brought some chilly temps this am, need to start preparing for it to be a daily thing. Plans to keep busy this week, af day in store for me. Best wishes to you all in reaching your goals for today!

ODAT Monday November 1

Morning Fancy and K9 (I'm sure you'll be around) and everyone else that pops in to share.
    Glad you had a nice weekend and yes Monday morning sober is great!
    K9 hope you are winning the ciggy battle!
    Best to you all!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Monday November 1

count me in for today, blessings and an wonderful AL free day to all!

Comment

ODAT Monday November 1

I'm in -
        DLW
        Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
        And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
          Today is a Mystery
          Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

ODAT Monday November 1

Just saying hello to all and an af monday for me. I did drink last night as it was Halloween even tho i just stayed home with my cat. Aiming for another 30 days. Modding doersn't work for me so its odat. Heres to a good monday and a good start to the week.

Comment

ODAT Monday November 1

Hi All ?

Count me in as well. This is day 16 AF for me. Last night I was majorly tempted but somehow I managed through it. First sober Halloween in at least 8 years!!! Looking for a sober November as well as an AF turkey day!

Take care and Good luck to All!
            ItsJustMe
            AF since 10/16/10

Comment

ODAT Monday November 1

Have been drinking too much wine as of late. I am no moderator. Have not been on here in months, but I know I need help. Gotta start the vitamins, etc. Very frustrated with myself. I am happy to be back. I really need the support. I cannot do this myself.
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

ODAT Monday November 1

Day 1 is Nov. 1 once it passes. Hello to all. Part of my plan will be to stop in here daily and see if this addition to my failing plan helps me through the day to day. Looking forward to inspiration and support as well as lending it. It is going to be a big challenge again. Let today begin my adventure.

Comment

ODAT Monday November 1

Day 28 AF for me today - feeling fantastic and hoping to keep it up.

Peace and Strength to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X