ODAT Wednesday November 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening all. RC, you should have just jumped in and started fresh, but glad to see you! Was so busy at am break that I barley had time to let dogs out, definitely no time for computers! Finally done for the day(at work at least). Squeezed through another one last night, had my doubts but made it. Came here and read for a few. Have dinner on, waiting for Hubby to make it home. Wanting to cave at the moment, but staying busy. Also trying to remember how good it felt this morning to have been strong last night. Certainly felt good all day. Best wishes to everyone in reaching your goals for today!

Evening Fancy. Good job on keeping busy and sticking to your plan!
    K9 your absence is notable. How are you doing girl?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

2 down _ _ to go

Just stoppin' in to declare 2 days AF soon to be 3. Tomorrow should be a breeze but Friday will test me. I am up to the trial and am resolved to turn this thing around. Waiting for my energy to return shortly so I may begin an exercise regimen that will be a very beneficial part of my plan.
      Hope to be like you Fancy and see how good it feels to be strong nite after nite. Setting and reaching goals does feel good. Pave the way to a new day... best to all

2 8 to go

Comment

Working...
      X