Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday, November 8

Good Early Morning All!

Day 8 here and even though I am beyond stressed about the car situation, I slept well and woke up ready to face Monday. I just feel better and for that I am really thankful. It is mostly because of your support that I have gone this far and been able to handle my stress instead of diving headfirst into a big fat glass of Chardonnay. Thank you.

Hope everyone is well and stays strong

K
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

ODAT Monday, November 8

Good morning all.

Sorry you are dealing with a difficult time Wagoneer, sounds as though you are coping well. Good job! Car problems are rotten, have a few of those myself, but still limping on. Felt better when I awoke this morning too, but still a bit bummed out. Putting my plan together for this week, need to keep busy! Hubby may be working out of town for a couple of days, so will give me a little more time to myself. Still will have my teen son here, but may be a good time for us to share some one on one time. Best wishes to everyone in reaching their goals for today!

Comment

Working...
    X