Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day Again.

Hi again All.
    I 'm back to contribute and learn again after falling off the wagon abt 3 months ago after s sober 4 months.
    Usual story, a few on the weekend soon turned to a lot on the weekends so I'm back to being a ODAT'er.
    I guess I'd better make a new plan ad stick to it. The weekends are the failure times so I've got a few days to plan on being sober for the next one.
    Diggin' being alive

G'day Again.

hey woywoy welcome back,
    nice to see another Oz fella on the boards - you guys are a much sort after commodity I can tell ya!
    come onto the undies thread to meet more Aussies & those idiots on the army thread are always good for a laugh....
    & well done on your af time. great achievement!
    & your plan stan?

Comment

G'day Again.

woywoyboy,

Glad you are back and trying.

You live not far from me

Just jump aboard and do it again!!!

Just because you can

Take care

Shas
      Shas
      Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

G'day Again.

G'day mate =D Glad to see you back. Good luck in trying again. Unfortunatly the majority of us fall off the wagon but we keep getting back on. Hope you're well xxx

Comment

G'day Again.

w w b,welcom bac,many of us go thro this a lot in our lifes,the good thing is your bac,even just to say hi,good for you,when onst falls down,pik yourself up,and try try again ,theres never failure unless you stop trying gyco

Comment

G'day Again.

Hi wwb, and welcome back. After you get some sober days under your belt, perhaps you can reflect on your 4 months of sobriety, your 3 months of binging, and any connections between the two, or triggers or habits that are deeply ingrained. Is you goal moderation, abstaining all together, partial periods of sobriety? All the best as you get a plan together.
            Hill
            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

G'day Again.

Hi there and welcome back.
              There is a daily AF thread in Monthly Abs if that is the direction you are looking at taking. Best of luck whichever path you choose to follow, and good job on the time you did remain sober, everday can be hard at times.

Comment

G'day Again.

Welcome back WWB. I hope you can find that success again and make it stick. GREAT to see you again. I wish you the best!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

G'day Again.

Hey WWB.I remember you when I first joined. Good to see you back!
                  Be strong-
                  We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                  Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

G'day Again.

Thanks Everyone.
                    Heading towards the end of day 5 now and I know this is danger time as it's Friday and thats when the binging starts and continues until Sunday evening.
                    My plan is to stay busy with cooking, fixing things around the house and spending some time playing ball games with my kids. I've no cravings at all right now but I think this has a fair bit with the fact I read Alan Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking on Monday and have not smoked since. My worry is that one beer will tun into many and that will be the end of being a non smoker.
                    Anyway, wishing everybody a happy and sober weekend.
                    Diggin' being alive

Comment

G'day Again.

Hey WWB, nice work on the 5 days. There is no doubt that the cravings come strong and hard on Fridays. Ride the urges like a wave, surf them; they will come, but they will also pass. I drink cans of cold club soda, it helps, after work, come home crack a cold one - this helps with the home from work urge for a drink. You might try that. All the best,
                      Hill
                      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                      X