Just 2 bottles of red wine daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still enjoy to drink one bottle of red wine daily for the last 6 years...... Well, sometimes two. Is something wrong with me? Good to meet you guys. :new:
    Alk?lico

Hi and Welcome,

I guess the fact you are here says you are not comfortable with how much you are drinking. Are you looking to cut back? You might want to consider downloading the book on here and seeing if something in there might be of interest to you to assist your in cutting back or quitting altogether, if that it is your desire. Good luck. Keep us posted.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Has the wine effected your life? Do you get home quickly to start drinking or get to the bar right after work?
      Do you feel terrible in the morning until about 3:00? Are you productive at work and in life? Were you more productive prior to drinking? Do you drink to relax and forget?

If you answer yes to any of these, you may want to think about slowing down or stopping altogether. Alcohol can run your life. It ran mine.

Keep us posted.
      Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Fear and anger affected me since I was kid. I hate to feel these two fucking things for so many years..... I see both amplified when I'm completely sober until I get boring of myself..... then I drink and smoke some weed to feel "normal" and start to enjoy working on products to make business.
        Alk?lico

Comment

Working...
        X