ODAT Tuesday November 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 16 here. Dead tired from being up with a barfing pooping 11 year old, but happy not to have to deal with the stinging headache that goes with four glasses of chardonnay or cab the night before! Hope everyone stays strong today. I really hope I did not post this already - I am so tired I can barely see straight. Well off to check on my poor little daughter.

Take care.

Kat
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Good morning everyone!

Wagoneer, sounds like you have your hands full! Hope your family is healing quickly. Wonderful to have someone to take care of you when you are down and out. You are lucky that you are feeling up to the task. I have a busy day here, looking to toss out some items for charity in the next 2 days. Tonight will be snuggled down with a nice warm soup for dinner. Best wishes to all in achieving their goals for today!

Comment

FancyC;1004900 wrote: Good morning everyone!

Wagoneer, sounds like you have your hands full! Hope your family is healing quickly. Wonderful to have someone to take care of you when you are down and out. You are lucky that you are feeling up to the task. I have a busy day here, looking to toss out some items for charity in the next 2 days. Tonight will be snuggled down with a nice warm soup for dinner. Best wishes to all in achieving their goals for today!
      That soup sounds yummy. I may make some for tonight as well. It's damp and chilly here in Philadelphia. You know, now that I am sober, I have cleaned out closets, cleaned cupboards, etc. Had 10 bags for charity! Cleaning out the cobwebs of my brain as well as my house!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Aww hunni, i know exactly how you're feeling. The sickness and pooping bug has just swept through my family, starting with my 6 month old, me, hubby.. then my mum had it HORRIBLY and my dad.. My little girl tho managed to steer clear of it.. no idea why but it was exhausting having to be up all night with hubby and my son AND ME. My baby boy now has the mini man flu. He has a cold but believes his world is coming to an end and i can't leave his sight without the peircing screeming. He also can't breathe through his nose and wants a dotty which he can't suck as he needs his mouth to breathe and whenever he falls asleep he wakes up coughing *sigh* Hey ho tho, we're SOBER!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X