Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is going to be a testing day (NOT for men to read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First things first, if you're a man, i wouldn't read on... womenly content involved.

Eeee my post are here there and everywhere at the momenyt, i'm good, then bad, strong then weak... What a bag of mix feelings this journey is.

Unfortunatly, mother nature has knocked on the door and i'm all over the places hormonally, up last night with my son who has the mini man flu and feels his world is ending as he has a cold *lol* Never good at this time of the month, i have huge highs huge lows. Today so far is a stress day so i feel it'll be a huge test.

Michelle, big hugs for you :l:l

You CAN do this!!!! and you will so proud of yourself tomorrow!!!! if you get tempted then 'fast forward' to how rubbish you will feel later and tomorrow!!!!

Good Luck .......... BB xxx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

lil.michelle;1005406 wrote: First things first, if you're a man, i wouldn't read on... womenly content involved.

Eeee my post are here there and everywhere at the momenyt, i'm good, then bad, strong then weak... What a bag of mix feelings this journey is.

Unfortunatly, mother nature has knocked on the door and i'm all over the places hormonally, up last night with my son who has the mini man flu and feels his world is ending as he has a cold *lol* Never good at this time of the month, i have huge highs huge lows. Today so far is a stress day so i feel it'll be a huge test.
      Hi Michelle,

Have you tried evening oil of primrose, vitamin B6, and Vitex? Astralagus is another herb that comes to mind but the first three are magic for preventing PMS. Take them for 10 days prior and you will have smooth sailing. Hang in there...Strength and Grace Saff:l
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Ahhh no i haven't! I'll order them online for next time!
        Anyway it's the afternoon and i've been out and done everything and have be strongand not got any AL which means today is another sober day under my belt. I have 2 sleeping children and i'm having a hot chocolate and just relaxing.

Comment

Hi Michelle,

Hope the hot chocolate is working. Just sending you my best. Think of all the reasons for staying sober and how there are absolutely no reasons to drink (that you won't regret tomorrow).:l

Comment

Taking or upping Vitamin B is helpful. I would get really 'agitated' the day before Mother Nature made her appearance. That was the day of the month where I would kill for a drink! I take a B-50 vitamin daily as it is, but I double it a couple of days before that expected day. One in the morning and one before bed.

It works like a charm!!

Comment

Sorry I missed this Michelle - another sick kid in the house today I totally here you about the PMS and the ginormous mood swings that trigger the AL. Wine was the only thing that helped my cramps and shitty mood, but in reality it made it so much worse. I take some generic midol type stuff, watch my caffiene intake and take loads of vitamins. Also Kudzo when I really feel like having a nice glass of vino. I am actually worse when I am ovulating - right in the middle of my cycle, then one or two days before the actual date. During I am fine, just feel like a cow! Hope you are feeling better friend. And hope the kids are better. Nothing more stressful than that - unless you are dealing wth illness AND you're hungover - now that sucks!

Take care
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Another day AF under my belt! I'm learning, it seems painful learning at times as AL rears it's ugly head at the times when i'm struggling for whatever reason, even if i'm have a stressful 2 mins, it shows up. However, i've done this relaspe thing so many times that i've now learnt that AL will make it all so much worse.

Comment

Good thinking, Michelle. There is nothing al will make better in your life.

Comment

Working...
                  X