ODAT Wednesday Nove 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday Nove 17th

Day 17 here and sleepy as hell - haven't caught up from being up wth the sick daughter all night on Mon night! Happy to be tired wth NO hangover though! Here's hoping everyone wakes up better today! Hope everyone has a wonderful AF day. Now I need this coffee to kick in and QUICK!!

Kat
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

ODAT Wednesday Nove 17th

hi wagoneer . hope your daughter is better . cold as hell here . also on day 17 , must go and do something to kill the bordom
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

ODAT Wednesday Nove 17th

Congrats madmans ‎3 for 3 with this nasty stomach virus. My eldest (almost 17) is home today with this now. Hit her this morning three blocks from school! POOR THING! Now the mommy guilt kicks in as I could not miss work today. And my stomach is feeling a bit dicey too...CRAP. At least I am not hungover right? Good job on 17 - we are in this together!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday Nove 17th

Hi Wagon & MM - there's another daily thread I thought you guys were on, but I'll say Hi here too.

Congrats on staying AF. Hope you both have a wonderful day!

Choochie

Comment

ODAT Wednesday Nove 17th

Good Morning!

Hump day! Off to a bit of a dicey start at work, but onward with the day! Need to sit my charity items out tonight, so will be doing the actual bagging. Until today, I have just placed them in a pile! Will be nice to have the room. One week until the Holiday! Sometimes time just seems to fly so fast! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday, and best wishes on reaching your goals today!

Comment

Working...
          X