Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday November 19

Good Morning!

We finally made it to Friday! It was actually a very fast week for me, had several busy evenings this past week. Did not reach all of my goals for the week, but I did reach my diet and exercise goals, so that is something to be excited about. Big cleaning weekend coming up. My in-laws celebrate Thanksgiving at our house, so much to do. Hopefully get a start on the dinner preparations too. The holidays are here, ready or not! I do so love this time of year! Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. Good luck on reaching your goals today!

ODAT Friday November 19

good luck fancy i hate cleaning..... but it has to be done
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

ODAT Friday November 19

HmmmmMadman--are you a madMan?
      Need to keep this thread alive....so hey. I'm working on Mod-whatever that is to you but me more important on this subject. weird humour....
      I was away last week and drank none(I glass). Had a great time....as I knew I would.
      Got home to a big bash and drank, then the next day I drank (a fair bit drinktracker)AF til today. Drank and here I am so late. What a stimulant--not that I'm saying that's appropriate for me or anyone.
      Ok so I'm babbling and didn't even say anything to anyone but me. Hmmmm must address this...So did I say I didn't drink all week?? I know AFrs will be pissed at me....sorry

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
      X