Just beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just beginning

Hey Pap, you better get over there and answer my dog question..
    Miss, I would say just hang out here and believe me, with the constituency you can do that just about 24 hours a day.
    I tried 12 step for years but this kind of in your lap (laptop) support has proved invaluable to me.

Comment

Just beginning

Gotcha covered Sped!!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Just beginning

Janey Paps, we don't overlap too often on the threads lately, I had forgotten how much I enjoy your posts and how concise and to the point everything is with you. Thanks for the summary of your journey so far - you are really an inspiration to me!!
        Molly
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Just beginning

MollyKa- :l :l How are ya girl??
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Just beginning

Really great Paps, I miss the early days in the nest tho with Hips and Nora and all! Anyhow we're still going strong - beating the odds really I suppose?!
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Just beginning

Hi and welcome,

i didnt buy the starter kit, but read the book about 2 years ago and didnt really get off ground with it. This time i decided to do it and its really will power, but i'm only at 5 days so no veteran, but the reality is the drugs help suppress side effects, anxiety etc, but you still need will power.

Go for it, and dont look back
              AF 3-3-11
              1 FEB 2011 new crusade (failed)
              Stopped AL 17 November 2010 did 30 days
              NF since 1992

Comment

Just beginning

Miss Mess and Ronker, may I suggest a book that might be of help, especially regarding the concept of willpower? The book by Allen Carr, The Easy Way to Stop Drinking turns the idea of needing willpower on its head. Instead, the author shows you why giving up alcohol is not a sacrifice at all. To the contrary, it is an extremely positive move and will enhance your life enormously. It worked for me and several others here, so I just wanted you to know about it. Certainly worth a try if you're serious about quitting.

Sending you peace and strength,
                Choochie:l

Comment

Working...
                X