AAArrrrghhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAArrrrghhh

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone!
    Well here I am on day 4 after my mess up. Feeling better, back to work. I feel like life is getting back to normal!! I feel bad about what happened, but I cannot focus on it. No real, long-term damage was done (although it could have been!). I really feel like I was being looked after. All I can do from this point forward is make sure I'm never in that situation again. I hope my slip/relapse didn't discourage anyone.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

AAArrrrghhh

MWO angels are watching over you!!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

AAArrrrghhh

HI K9

Sorry that you have had so much troubles of late. Just wanted you to know that you are in my prayers. Take care of yourself.

Comment

AAArrrrghhh

Glad to hear you're back on track K9. I'm finishing day 3 myself. Need to get my "health program" started. I went for a short walk last night and hope to do the same this evening. I just saw Keith Urban talking about "changing everything" to deal with his addiction problems and he is now 4-years sober. I try to watch or hear about ANYONE who has been successful on this journey. He said he had tried several rehabs etc. before but this time he just changed his outlook on every aspect of his life and surrendered to the fact he had to become abstinent. I hope we can both do the same.

Comment

Working...
          X