Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday November 27

Good Morning!

Off to an early start today. Definitely has been a holiday of overindulgence for me. Need to get back on track in all areas. I think I am almost ready for Monday! Working an extra shift this am. Cousins coming into town so off to a get together this pm. Need to keep myself strong and focused. Best wishes to you all in achieving your goals for today!

Good morning Fancy and all ODAT'rs. Wishing you the strength and focus to get back on track starting with this evenings personal challenge Fancy.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Happy Saturday Back at cha Fancy! Day 27 here and woke up fighting a damn cold! Argh! I'm fine though. We are almost all decorarated (doing the tree tonight - ran out of time). I love Christmas and I especially love the fact that I am not nursing a nasty hangover so I can't enjoy it! Hope everyone is well!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Good morning everyone. Today is day one for me. I really want to be sober and hangover free for Christmas this year. I hope I can make it and ring in a new year with a new and more positive life. Hope to spend lots of time here.

Comment

Welcome mylife! We all started where you are - me more than once I am afraid. We are all one drink away from day one. Being here, posting, reading and making wonderful friends has made all the difference for me. Good luck in your quest - hang around and you will be amazed at how much you learn and realize you are stronger than you think you are! Take care!
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Good Morning Everyone - happy AF day to us all. And, welcome, MyLife:welcome: You have found a good place with wonderfully supportive people. Lots of great advice spread throughout the site so be sure to read, read, read. Do you have any kind of plan? Let us know how we can help. You might want to consider posting in multiple places so everyone can find you. Here is a good link to get you started on reading:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Choochie

Comment

Thanks Wagon and Choochie, I am finding loads of great advice and plan to spend as much time as possible here. It's great and inspiring to read about others who have gone through this struggle successfully. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X