Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting my rest of the year sober challange today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guy from NC, the sleep things does sort it self out after a while. Glad to see you're hanging in as well.
    Unwasted so glad the deprivation feeling is gone, I think the head talk is the hardest thing to get through. The physical stuff usually resolves itself in a week or so, but the head stuff is what usually trips me up.
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

Hello All,

Unwasted, Wally & AGUY - strong team here! I'm still hanging in as well. I had a great night out and dinner at a Marina last night while we watched a Christmas boat parade. I was sober, and I enjoyed all sorts of details and had a really great time. After dinner my hubby and I went for a long walk in the moonlight. Something that NEVER would have happened if I'd been drinking!

Sounds like you're all doing great - this is Day 15 for me - and I'm hanging in! Few cravings here and there, but really I am focusing on gratitude.

Comment

Still here and AF, finals and christmas shopping are taking most of my time these days! Hope everyone has a great AF Tuesday!
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Jenny, so happy to hear you're still on the wagon. Guy, hope you're still with us.

Great job everyone - Day 29 for me - really thrilled! Feeling outrageously good.

Comment

Hello All!

Unwasted - happy to hear you're on day 29!! Woohoo!

Jenny - good to hear from you! Finals will be done next week, right? !! Yay!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

OK, guys - tooting my own 30 day milestone marker horn. Yea..........feeling wonderful and like I'll never look back.

I really wish this for everyone here ...................amazing, I promise!!

Comment

Unwasted;1226000 wrote: OK, guys - tooting my own 30 day milestone marker horn. Yea..........feeling wonderful and like I'll never look back.

It is
                amazing! Congratulations! :goodjob:

Comment

Thanks Fly Away:l

Comment

Unwasted;1226000 wrote: OK, guys - tooting my own 30 day milestone marker horn. Yea..........feeling wonderful and like I'll never look back.

:goodjob::l:h

Congratulations Unwasted!!

Comment

Thanks ML - nice to be on this journey with you.:l

Comment

Well Done Unwasted!! It must be a fabulous feeling - I am over half way there now, and so looking forward to posting the same - thanks for paving the way and helping lead me there!!!
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

SL - sending you strength! The time passes quickly, really -- all of a sudden there you are with 30 and feeling committed to your next 30. From what I can gather, the more AF you get under your belt the easier it gets and the less likely you are to crater -- at least that's the plan!! I do feel super. Thanks.

I have learned not to get smug or complacent though - that in and of itself is dangerous. But, I do think less and less about drinking which is a relief.

Comment

Hello Guys!

Just checking in to say Hello. Scottish - good job on the days - I'm racking them up myself. We can do this!!

Unwasted - yes I agree the more days you have the less you want to lose that precious time that you've accumulated.

Comment

SL and ML - where is Jenny? Hope all is well. Doing great here - Yoga today and meditated this afternoon. Feeling very Zen.

Comment

Let's keep racking up MyLife! And yes, I heard that 30 days would clear lots of memories, but then I am reading 90 days work - think we will just have to keep going! I plan to stop counting daily when I reach 30, then hopefully just enjoy the time building up.
                                No idea where Jenny is, she has had a busy few days, hopefully just taking some downtime??
                                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                                X