Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting my rest of the year sober challange today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can do this Sharky.

I just want to have that really happy feeling I had during my 19 days of sobriety after Thanksgiving. Really, it was like each day got a little better. I know it will be worth it to become a different person, stronger and happier.

Comment

It will be so worth it.. I just schduled an appt with a therapist (nver done anything like that before). She seemed very nice on the phone and I am really looking forward to it.

We can do this. I also did a stretch of 20+ days in July - felt great. Don't know why I just threw it away. Time to start!

Comment

Do not be to hard on your selves guys, its like saff said you gotta fall before you learn to ride! The L-Glutamine acts kinda like an anti depressant in a way so ask your doctor if you are taking an anti depressant already. I am taking one at 2 one at 6 and one at 10. They are the pill to have in my opinion. I'm just about to finish day 7 and I've never had an easier time of it. Good luck to you both, if I can do it you can do it. . . we can do it!
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Good news here! Keep strong and stay PATIENT. Let each sober day roll over into another. It just feels SOOOO much better. Good luck! j
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Good morning guys. I fell into bed last night exhausted but without AL... and woke up this morning feeling great. I'm determined to get in a good stretch of days this time!

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

Comment

Great news Mylife ... keep going, DO good things ... it only gets better
              Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Quick Hello everyone! Looks like everyone is doing great this am1 Went to the gym this morning and am convinced that it is a key factor in remaing AF but also in a mental way. I'm much more positive, energetic and better attitude. Stay strong everyone. On the road for 30 days AF. Day 2 ODAT

Comment

Good morning guys! Good to see you here again! It was quite over the holiday. Have a great AF day. . .did anyone pick up L-Glut to try today?

Comment

Hi Jenny,

I picked up the L-Glut. I am waiting an hour or so after lunch to try it as I noticed on the bottle it said to take "between meals". Are you taking 3/day? I thought I'd start with 2 and then add a third after a couple days...?

I'm not taking any other meds, just supplements from the MWO book -- so I don't think there will be any negative interactions, just being cautious.

Comment

I started taking one at 3 and one at bedtime. Now I take one at 2 one at 6 and one at 10

Comment

Thanks Jenny. I took my first around 3 today as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

Are you feeling weird in anyway?

Comment

No, actually, I don't feel anything. (Just a little hungry -- I think it's getting to be dinner time!)

Comment

huh well let me know, just to let you know, it took away my cravings in 20 min and still does every time I take it.

Comment

Hi Jenn,

Update with the L-Glut. I'm not having cravings, but I'm not sure if it's the L-Glut or just that I'm still on day 2...anyway, whatever it is I'm sticking with it to see if it helps!

Comment

Working...
                                X