Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting my rest of the year sober challange today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all!

I surfed the worst craving I've had since the end of November last night! I don't know what came over me, but I just CRAVED a big glass of red wine. Anyway, I tried thinking about it, more L-Glut etc. and finally just ignored it and it finally went away. Whew! I do feel better that I was able to ignore a really strong craving.

KG - There are some Mod Managment groups throughout in the country but not very many. Sharky lives in SoCal where they have every group imaginable, so I think he found one there. I remember looking online for one when I was thinking of going that route and I couldn't find one in my area, but noticed they had them in Southern California. (I used to live there so I noticed it)

Have a great AF day all!

Comment

ML - thanks!

Comment

Good morning guys! How is everyone? Madmans, Sharky y'all doin ok? ML congrats on ur urge surfing! You did it! :goodjob:
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Still here Jenny still good , hows your weekend going
          AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Hi all!! All is great. Glad everyone made it. Major hurdle with me. Sounds like everyone battled successfully last night. I know w/out this site I probably wouldn't make it.
            KG - Mylife is correct. Several Mod Man groups here - very convenient. Check the Moderation Management web site for info. They do have on-line groups, plus looks like they are looking for other places to start ones up. Our goals are aligned on this (mod), so I want to garner the most support as possible. If I can't do it - abstinence. 30 days AF first though.

Jenny, MyLife, Mad, KG, Ocean and all - let's continue strong ad make it an AF weekend!
            Loving it!!!!!!
            Sharky

Comment

Great to hear from you all! I agree Sharky, lets stay strong tonight and make it an AF weekend!

Comment

Good afternoon everybody! It's a gorgeous windy and sunny day outside. I finally took down Christmas stuff (I know....we're always late!) So glad I wasn't hungover today!

Have a fantastic afternoon everyone!

Comment

Kinda quite tonight on here. Kinda quite in my house also. I love this time. . .Saturday after 9 because I know the next two mornings and evenings are in the bag because the bottle shops are closed! My cat has a poor little mouse outside and he is playing with it before he kills it. It hate that they kill the mice, but what are you gonna do, they are cats right! I'm such a bleeding heart! That's why I have so many animals I guess well one reason anyway. The other reason is my husband will only let me have the two kids! So every time I want another I just get an animal instead! Now I have 6! My goodness! Well off to a bath for me, I hope the mouse will be dead by the time I get out. I would just bring in the cat but the mouse is injured already and I would hate for him to suffer for days before getting to die. Oh the horrors of the food chain!

Comment

Hi Jenn! I'm winding down for the night too. Very nice and peaceful Saturday night for me -- lol -- no mice are suffering on my doorstep!!
                    Have a great night.

Comment

Jenn - I understand that whole cat & mouse thing. My cat has carried in a rat twice in the last few months. Eek. I feel sorry for the baby rats but I sure can't have them in the house.
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora that is just what I'm thinking, is it as momma mouse, are her babies and her husband wondering where she is? Or if its a boy are his wife and kids waiting for him to bring home the food for them. Silly I know! They did finally kill him/her and they came in and are napping now. Murdering cats! I love them so much, I guess better a dead mouse outside than eating my food inside though I would happily share. Silly me.

Comment

Jenn - the last time this happened and we didn't catch it, it took us a couple months to get the rat. It was awful. I called 2 exterminators, they both said that we were doing everything we could. Tried everything! Finally, the rat chewed thru a plastic bag that had poison in it. So, they do really need to stay outside.
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Poor rats/mice. All the more reason to improve my Karma in this life!

Comment

EEk! And I was thinking about getting a cat. I think I'll stick with dogs for now. We live on a lake and I can only imagine what that cat would drag in -- if something didn't drag the cat in first! Isn't nature glorious?

Comment

Morning all. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I love not being hungover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X