Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting my rest of the year sober challange today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!
    3 day weekend 9hope you all have it off as well).
    Decided to take some vacation days next week and extend even longer. Need some family time which I have been missing and also seems to be a trigger when I don't see them for a while. been feeling great, looking forward to getting some home things done and getting some sleep!
    You guys sound great! Hang in there everyone

Comment

Hello All.

Feeling good and AF Sunday night here. Really no temptation today at all to drink which is great. Unfortunately I don't have tomorrow off as I have to travel for work but the good news is I'm taking Friday off for a three day mini vacation with my hubby.

Have a great week guys and stay strong and positive!

Comment

Hey all-
        Going to try this week AF. Been letting my guard down and need to refocus.
        Hope everyone is doing well!

Comment

I'm doing great! Day 10 today. I am starving though, don't know why, I just can't get full!
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have been doing fine this week as well Jenny, and have been eating everything in sight as well. That's got to stop, but I'm just happy I'm not drinking. In fact I'm trying not to really think about it that much so I haven't been posting a lot.

Had my first business dinner out of town tonight -- we all got cokes and waters with the exception of one guy so it was very easy. Hope it continues that way for the rest of the week!

Have a great week guys!

Comment

Hey all-

How is everyone? Trying for a Day 1. Haven't been abusing but it has been drinks every night while taking some work days off. Feel good but AL still in it.
              Hope you all are well!

Comment

Hey Sharky! Good to see you. Sending you strength! I'm day 13, Friday is always hard tho so I'm saving my strength for tomorrow!

Comment

Funny how Friday is so hard when you drink most days anyway

Keep it up guys

Comment

Nice work Jenn! Keep it up. I'm going for AF weekend. Will make for a great start for the week.
                    Danc - Fridays are the toughest for me as well!

Positive thoughts everyone.
                    Be strong
                    Sharky

Comment

i really want a glass of wine tonight.....but then it always turns into 2 then 3 then 4 but i still really want one.......husband bought a case of my favorite wine last week because we visited friends last weekend and brought them wine (and he wanted to save money so bought the whole case) I told him to PLEASE put it out in the garage so I won't be tempted.....but that is not working because I know it is there.......
                      I just won't anymore

Comment

Hey guys, happy Friday! Hope everyone is saying strong! I think I'm about to go to sleep! I have a headache and there is a friend of my son's here spending the night. . .did I mention that I hate other peoples kids?!

Comment

Morning everyone. Looking forward to a great week. Finally not traveking so should be able to focus.
                          How is everyone? Hope all is well.

Comment

hey shary! how are you! I doing well except for the teenagers that live in my house! so hard to deal with! MYLIFE! where are you???

Comment

Hello Guys.

Sorry I haven't been around. It was so stressful last week traveling for work and then I went away for a three-day weekend with my hubby for a long weekend. We had a great time and I DID NOT DRINK all weekend. (After an incredible not drinking week with stressed out work!) I feel like I crossed some kind of line mentally and I hope it stays.

We actually went to a Tiki Hut on the beach and a Bar for Pizza over the weekend and I really did not want anything with AL in it. I got my first Virgin Pina Colada, and it tasted pretty good...!! Really, I did not feel deprived and I knew I would feel great the next day, and I did! It was really nice. My husband even commented that he was really impressed.

Anyway, glad to hear you're all doing so well. I think I am too -- hopefully last week wasn't a fluke, but I really feel like maybe I'm getting somewhere with this project!

Have a great night.

Comment

Yeah Mylife! I'm so happy your doing well! I thought we lost you! I'm doing well also! Day 18 however I too feel like something has clicked and I'm having no prob being AF, actually enjoying it really. I think I'm getting somewhere also! Hears to us (with green tea) and our continued journey to obtain a truly AF life an love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X