Hop aboard Santa's Sober Sleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here but I'm shopping in town! Have had a fabbie day now havin a latte before I brave de traffic home! Will be on later Molly
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Well that's Monday done and only 4 days left to work this week :yay::yay::yay::yay: I've had a big bowl of homemade soup (okay 2 big bowls) and am going to get into my jammies and dressing gown and write my Christmas cards.

How's everyone doing after the weekend, I had a lovely relaxing time and it's great to wake up on a Monday morning without a hangover. Infact its great to wake up every morning without a hangover.

Happy sober Monday everyone.

Dewdrop :h
      Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Hi Dewdrop - sober IS brilliant alright!
        Just reading back - Anon, is hubs still grumpy? Do you mind or does it just annoy you? I'm a bit of a feeble cow - can't bear an atmosphere. Karen, it does keep getting better - of course there'll be blah days and tricky ones, but generally it's great! Hey Jenny, Choice, Shell, Mylife and all else around
        Molly

Comment

Hi Everyone! Good job Jenny on getting closer to double digits!! Also to mylife on day 17!! During my first 30 days I was amazed at how I was actually doing it. It's so worth it!! Anon, I'm sorry to hear about the atmosphere your dealing with. I always thought I'd prefer silent treatment to yelling.. but both are really tough in different ways. Good for you on the hillwalk. I am in love with fresh air more then ever before. Korlan, every time I see your avatar I really want kool aid.. I've been in Ontario during Christmas season.. (Toronto) I was amazed at how people coped with the cold. Whew!!! I do miss white Christmas. I love the snow. I love the beach too now!! argh what am I going to do??? ha ha. I hope everyone is having a wonderful AF day!!

Comment

Hi all read back everyone seems to be doing ok.
            Molly I HATE BAD ATMOSPERES I coped better with conflict when drinking but sober is better.So I will have to deal with it!

Comment

Hi Molly!
              crossed post.

Comment

Cross post Choice. New Zealand will get its fair share of snow!!

Comment

Greetings, sleigh people!

Not moving outta da house today.. I'll watch you guys from in here (where it's warm)!
                  Congrats on racking up those AF days - hey, our MWO sober day is nearing... everybody partaking, yes???

Right... off to get some work done! Stay warm and safe, everyone!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi Sunnigirl - yes I'm partaking for sure! Have a lovely cosy day!
                    Molly

Comment

Hello All,

Just my evening check-in. Sounds like lots of cozy wintery activities going on all over the globe! I am planning to go home and eat lots of hot food as it's freezing here and we're really not equipped for any sort of cold weather in the south. Had a busy day at work and am surfing my cravings to go home and have a drink in front of the fire. I'll have Hot Cocoa....

Yes, Choice, I can't believe day 17 myself, I keep blinking each day and thinking -- wow, did I actually make it another day???

Have a great AF evening all. Love the posts and support as usual on this sleigh!

Comment

Good Morning Sleigh!

Hi Guys! I love it when I have been super busy all day, and settle in with a tall glass of koolaid (for real) and read all the posts. I love the fact that we're all over the globe! I did a ton of walking today, even though it was minus 21 with the wind chill! I also started back on weight watchers... yep... might as well tackle something else! Feeling good, no cravings, keeping busy... not bad at all. Sunshine - are you close to me in Ontario? I'm down in St Kitts (not the warm one guys!) I'm off to bed soon, thank Gosh the dog crawls up and keeps me warm and when he gives me the silent treatment, I'm okay with that! :H:H:H

Have a great Wednesday everyone! :happy:

Karen & The Duke
                        Sober since 12-07-2010 awprint:

Comment

Errrrmm... WEDNESDAY?

I must be farther in the back woods than I thought! :H Hi Korlan! I'm in Northern Ontario! Freeeeeezing over here and white nasty evil stuff coming from the skies all day *shudder*

Right-o... it's very early Tuesday in my neck of the woods and I'm going to beddddddd. Oh yes. See you on the morrow!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hey guys just dropping in for a quick ride. Kiddies all finishing up school this week so been very busy. Hubby arrived home at 12.45am the other night off his head! I think the no alcohol in the house has caused an issue. All well though, thanks for support. I haven't read the most recent posts to date, but will catch up after the onslaught of xmas dos this week. xo
                            :heart:When the wine is in, the wit is out. ~Proverb

Comment

Hi Sarah, I was wondering how you were doing. I can't have AL in the house either so I understand. Hopefully hubby will get use to what your trying to do soon and won't come home that late off his head. I think it's a challenge for our partners to just know what to do right off the bat when we change. While they may be really happy for us and supportive in their hearts, it's such a change for everyone to get use too.

Hi Sunshine, I'm cold just reading your post. It helps because it's humid down here. I went on a canoe trip in Algonquin park when I was a teenager. It was amazing. I hope I've got that right. Algonquin park is in Northern Ontario right?

Hi to everyone else.. geese you guys are all probably going to wake up soon. I've have been so lazy today. Just sat around and vegged. I haven't done that in a long time.

Comment

Good morning! Time to get up and on the sleigh! Santa has me doing bunches for him this weekend so I must keep my wits about me. . .well off to work hope everyone has a happy AF Tuesday!
                                You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                                Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Working...
                                X