Hop aboard Santa's Sober Sleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny Im here too and fantastic job on 25/31!!!

Where the hell is everyone??!! Get your ass's in here ready to start the AF New Year!!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

:sofa:
      I'm here, in me usual position.
      Can't decide on the diamonds or the pearls tonight, darlink.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Guys! I'm here but limited to phone posts due lack of internet access here at the beach! It's a gorgeous day out...so happy to be seeing in the new year AF!!

I think I have about 25 days of the last month AF as well...anyway on day 5 now and happy I got a jump on the New Year! I'm looking forward to Jumping through January!!

Comment

Happy New Year Sleigh Riders!!! :bday3: Just wanted to check in on this last day of 2010 - looking forward to an awesome AF 2011.

Chillgirl, special congratulations to you on your 1 YEAR AF!!! :cheering: Also a shout out to Peaceseeking who has the same first AFDay as me and the other Challengers, Molly, Choice, Anon, Dewdrop, Neart, SpinningJ (apologies if I've left anyone out) who especially helped me at the start of this journey back in August and of course thanks to everyone else along the way---today is my 125th AF day...or 4 months...or 1/3 year!
          :heart: AF since 29th August 2010 :heart:

Comment

:goodtime:Awsome Enja!! and Chill, WOW! Last Day of December and of 2010 and my 63rd day AF. I feel like 2011 is going to be special. Congrats to all of us!!! Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy sober New Year everyone. Be careful in the traffic, don't get run over by a drunk!

Comment

Happy New Year! Sleigh riders!! I am proud of all of us, now on to 2011!!:h

Comment

Working...
                X