X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home from Rehab!

Welcome back reenie,:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Welcome back,

:goodjob:

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Welcome back Reenie! Look forward to hearing what you learned Please share!!
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Home from Rehab!

welcome home Reenie....I echo the sentiment..please share if you are comfortable
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Congrats, Reenie!

I'm at the point where I could benefit from rehab - but how does one take time away from work, etc.??

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Very happy to hear you had a good experience at rehab and hope to hear more!
              Welcome back! :l
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Home from Rehab!

hi,reenie,glad you survived the storm,i beleive the real test begins now,i do wish you well, gyco

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Welcome back Reenie! I hope this is as life changing for you as it has been for others. I'm sure it wasn't easy but I'm glad to hear you feel stronger as a result. What doesn't kill us DOES have a way of making us stronger sometimes.

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Welcome back!
                    "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Congrad's Reenie, I just got at of the hospital/detox last thursday on day 9 for me. Was in rehab back in 1998 but didn't stay i made all kind of excuses why i couldn't stay.. anyway they wanted me to go to rehab this time around and really couldn't go because of home issiues but am seeking outside help, outpatient good luck.

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Trucker, congrats for making it through rehab. Would love to hear more about your experience.

Wishing you the best,
                        Choochie:l

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Hi Choochie, Cute name btw, I just went to a hospital this time i was drinking way to much bascally it's a detox/hospital for 5 day's where they give you medication to dry you out 'librium' so you don't get the dt's, and anti seizure meds, and medication to help you sleep which by the way i hardly got... sleep that is. My experiencie with rehab was 12 year's ago so i remember only that they detox you first 3-5 day's then in my case you move to a different part of the rehab center where you attend a lot of aa meeting's have a counsler and do home work on yourself..for instance why you drink,your trigger's etc,bascally most ppl drink for pleasure/relax,unwind after a hectic day...There not alcoholic's, they can stop when they want and they can take it or leave it. But the alcoholic drinks out of emotions resentments,frustration,anger,stress events that happened in the past etc. Again you take a really hard honest look at yourself.. i didn't stay the whole 28 days but was told when i did leave to attend as many aa meetings as possible hope that's help's... anymore question's from anyone i'll be happy to answer.

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Trucker, I hope you think it was worthwhile. Thanks for sharing this information. I trust you'll be going to AA meetings?

Wishing you the best of luck and sending you peace and strength.

xx,
                            Choochie (thanks on the name compliment - it was my childhood nickname).:l

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Hi Renee, I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing? Please check in when you find the time!

Hi Trucker, I am happy to hear that you reached out for some help and that you are getting back on track!

xx Kate
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Home from Rehab!

Hi Again Choochie, And my buddy Kate, Yes i have hit some aa meeting's mostly speaker meeting's i really have met some really good hearted ppl in aa and some real nut's as well. Plan on a sober future good luck to you's as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X