Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday December 2

Good morning all!

Sounds like everyone is doing good? I made it through last night, even though hubby set a cold one out on the table for me. I was so almost there! However, it was unopened!! I am not sure how it happened, but I said I think I'll pass tonight! Picked it up and put it back in the fridge! Woke up this morning feeling sooo glad that I did. If I could just hold on to this feeling always... Well, off to take care of some last minute errands, then back to work. I wish you all well in achieving your goals for today...ODAT!

ODAT Thursday December 2

Good Job Fancy C! Glad you could hold your ground! It is inspiring to hear tales of success!
    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

ODAT Thursday December 2

Hi Fancy and Jenny!

Awesome job Fancy!! Good for you! What a temptation and you passed on it. Wonderful!

Trying to shake this damned cold that has gone into my chest so any thoughts of drinking are only those of a hot cup of TheraFlu!

How are you doing Jenny? Holding up? Hope everyone here and those to come are sober and well. Happy thoughts to all of you!

Kat
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday December 2

Hi All, I hope everyone is sober and well as well, but if you're not and want to be this is a good place to start and work your journey ONE DAY AT A TIME

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Thursday December 2

Way to Go Fancy!

Comment

ODAT Thursday December 2

Wagoneer

I'm doing well thanks for asking, holdin up pretty good too!
            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

ODAT Thursday December 2

Hi All, Fancy, I'm impressed! I don't think I could have passed if my husband did that! I'm not even keeping AL in the house currently!

Wagon, hope you feel better soon. Lots of people around me sick here, too. I haven't got it yet, I attribute it to the All in One powder I'm forcing down each day. It's not that bad, really. Just not my favorite, but if it's keeping me healthy it's worth it!

Jenny, glad to hear you're okay. Hope everyone has a great AF night and a sober tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
              X