ODAT Friday December 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday December 3rd

Hey everyone! Hope everyone has a wonderful AF Friday! Sending you all happy sober thoughts. You are all really awesome

:h Kat
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

ODAT Friday December 3rd

Wagoneer,

Thank you for starting the ODAT thread. A while ago this used to be my favorite thread and a great way to start the day. Im glad to see it revived again.

Day 2 for Overit. I have really been in a bad funk the past two months. Had a great September, than crashed and burned through October and November! Ok, its only day 3 of December. Time to pull myself up and finish the year on a good note.

Happy Sober December 3 everyone!! You can make December 4 a hangover free day!!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Friday December 3rd

Hi Everyone - sending you peace and strength. Choochie:l

Comment

ODAT Friday December 3rd

Good morning everyone!

Sounds like everyone is off to a great weekend! Have to say that I definitely have the holiday spirit. Christmas work party is tomorrow night, so will probably spend most of tomorrow fretting over what to wear. It is fun to get to dress up and go out for the holidays though. I am feeling good today, have been back to my old routine, including exercise & diet. Hope to keep it up through this hectic month. Best wishes to you all in reaching your goals for today, and this weekend!

Comment

Working...
        X