Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!!!!

Hi UKB,
    I love your post. It could have been written by me. I only made it two weeks before complacency snuck back in and I started having the "just one" thoughts that of course led me back to the Evil Grape. I agree with you about being militant and not letting the guard down. I think this time I am going to write that down on a piece of paper to carry with me. It seems that every time I stop drinking, the longer I stay stopped, the worse my memory gets!

Good for you and I look forward to beginning the journey right alongside you

Sam
    "No matter what happens, be fearless!"
    Sam - AF since 12/11/10

Comment

I'm back!!!!

Welcome back UK! Rarely is the route to sobriety a direct route, sad but true. But, you are back on track, one day at a time and I have no doubt that you can do this! Be good to yourself, you deserve sobriety!

XXX Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I'm back!!!!

Ukblonde;1019985 wrote: Thanks ML
        One of my mistakes was to become a bit dreary, unhappy with one or two things, lost my gratitude and WHAM!I really didn't care if I had a drink because it didn't really 'matter'.
        Aint that the truth, it creeps up behind you and has a drink in your hand before you know what's going on.

I find that attitude is the best way, be as positive as possible, not easy all the time, but worth it.

Ironic that when we are already down, we reach for more depressants!
        Time to whip AL's Ass :b&d:
        :h ya
        Trix

Comment

Working...
        X